Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Events Search and Views Navigation
Pakmen Volleyball’s Advantage Camp is a high performance camp for serious indoor volleyball players. With the focus being on the athletes, they can expect to receive a lot of touches, and constant feedback by the coaches.
Volleyball is a great sport that teaches young athletes the fundamentals of teamwork, leadership and skill building. Our programs will help enhance physical literacy and provide your child with the skills and confidence to enjoy volleyball for life.
The advantage camp will be run by Pakmen’s elite rep coaches who have provincial national and international coaching experience. All of our coaches are NCCP certified with years of experience with Pakmen Rep teams. The Advantage Camp coaches are the same coaches who have contributed to the clubs 36 National Titles, 68 Provincial Titles and 10 International Titles, making Pakmen the most successful club in Ontario.
Thus far, the OVA has not set those dates. Once they do, we will schedule the dates for our Advantage Camps accordingly.
- No matching events listed under Advantage Camp. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
Events List Navigation
You can register online above using paypal or credit card. It's very easy to do and takes about 4 minutes to do. Confirmation/Tax receipt is emailed to you automatically.
If you do not want to register online, you can register by phone. We also accept etransfers, cash, and payment plans. Contact us for details
Canlan Sports, Mississauga
Star Academy, Mississauga
Mentor College, Mississauga
What to Expect
- This camp is a volleyball only camp
- This camp is designed for serious school team/rep team players who are preparing for team tryouts in September
- Each day new skills will be taught and reinforced
- There will be tournament/game play daily.
What to Bring
- Shoes (volleyball or running)
- Athletic attire (a Pakmen T-Shirt will be provided upon check-in)
- Water bottle