Late Winter Registration Open! [Click Here] Learn About Our Discounts [Click Here]

Do you play on your school team?

FOR BOYS

Pakmen Plus

Pakmen Plus is an advanced volleyball league for boys in Grades 7-8 and 9-12 who are members of their school team or who already have very good volleyball skills. Participants will get the chance to train and compete with peers with similar interests.

Learn More

School Team Athlete Training Program

School Team Athlete Training Program (STAT) is an advanced training program for athletes who already play on school teams. The focus is on individual skill development, not game play. 80% of the time is spent warm up and skill development while the remaining 20% of the time may be dedicated to organized game play.

Learn More

FOR GIRLS

GTA Premier League

GTA Premier League is an advanced volleyball league for girls who play on school teams or if a Pakmen coach recommends this program to a player in one of our programs. 40% of the time is spent on warm up and skill development while the remaining 60% of the time is dedicated to organized game play.

Learn More

School Team Athlete Training Program

School Team Athlete Training Program (STAT) is an advanced training program for athletes who already play on school teams. The focus is on individual skill development, not game play. 80% of the time is spent warm up and skill development while the remaining 20% of the time may be dedicated to organized game play.

Learn More