Welcome to our Club (Gr 7-12)

Pakmen Volleyball Club is a nationally acclaimed, not-for-profit youth volleyball club.

Our Mission is to offer high quality, innovative volleyball programs for youth of all skill levels. We want to give your child the skills and confidence to play this game for life.

Below, you will find an overview of all the programs we offer youth, in grades 7 to 12. Once your child is in one of our programs, we will recommend the best programs they register in after they complete their current program.

Learn-to-Play Programs

Technique Tutoring
View Program
This program provides lessons in small groups for beginners in grades 6 to 12. It is recommended for beginners who are too old to join Spikes and/or players who thrive when learning in small groups.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    St. Francis Xavier Secondary School, Mississauga

Leagues with Instruction & Game Play

Development League
View Program
This program teaches the fundamentals of volleyball through a mix of instruction, drills, and competition. This program is meant for youth in grades 7 to 8 and 9 to 12 who have some prior experience e.g., our Spikes Learn to Play program or our Technique Tutoring program. Please contact us if you are not sure if this is the right program for your child.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    St. Joseph Secondary School, Mississauga
    West Credit Secondary School, Mississauga
    St. Francis Xavier Secondary School, Mississauga
    E.C. Drury School, Milton
    Save Max Sports Centre, Brampton
    St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School, Oakville
    The Hangar, North York
    St. Roch Catholic Secondary School, Brampton
    Westside Secondary School, Orangeville
Champions League
View Program
This program is not for beginners. It a volleyball league for boys and girls in 7 to 8 and 9 to 12, who are intermediate level players (e.g., have gone through Development League and promoted to this program by the coach or played on their school team). Players in this program should have experience in the sport and should be able to pass a ball to a target and serve over the net consistently.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    St. Joseph Secondary School, Mississauga
    West Credit Secondary School, Mississauga
    St. Francis Xavier Secondary School, Mississauga
    St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School, Oakville
    Save Max Sports Centre, Brampton
    E.C. Drury School, Milton
    The Hangar, North York
    St. Roch Catholic Secondary School, Brampton
    Westside Secondary School, Orangeville

Intermediate Level Training Program

Gettn’ Better @ Serving
View Program
This is a skill development program for players in grades 6 to 12 who want to work exclusively on the mechanics of serving. Players will learn the overhand float serve and depending on their age and experience, the jump float and jump spin serve.

Game Focused Leagues – 20% Training & 80% Game Play

Middle School Volleyball League
View Program
Designed for intermediate/advanced middle school students looking to play organized volleyball games with peers their own age/skill level. 20% of the time is spent on warm up and skill development while the remaining 80% of the time is dedicated to organized game play.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School, Oakville
High School Volleyball League
View Program
Designed for intermediate/advanced high school students looking to play organized volleyball games with kids their own age/skill level. 20% of the time is spent on warm up and skill development while the remaining 80% of the time is dedicated to organized game play.

Advanced Leagues – Players must play on a school team or be promoted into this program by a Pakmen Coach

GTA Premier League
View Program
This program is an advanced volleyball league for girls who play on school teams or if a Pakmen coach recommends this program to a player in one of our programs. 40% of the time is spent on warm up and skill development while the remaining 60% of the time is dedicated to organized game play.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    St. Joseph Secondary School, Mississauga
    West Credit Secondary School, Mississauga
Pakmen Plus
View Program
This program is an advanced volleyball league for boys who play on school teams or if a Pakmen coach recommends this program to a a player in one of our programs, 40% of the time is spent on warm up and skill development while the remaining 60% of the time is dedicated to organized game play.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    West Credit Secondary School, Mississauga

Volleyball Camps

Volleyball Camp
View Program
Pakmen’s volleyball camp is an all ages (Gr 3-9) and all skill level program designed with the aim of developing volleyball skills, promoting fitness, and most importantly, having fun playing alongside children their own age and skill level!
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    Bruce Trail Public School, Milton

Advanced Training – Players must play on a school team or be promoted into this program by a Pakmen Coach

School Team Athlete Training Program (STAT)
View Program
This is an advanced training program for athletes who already play on school teams. The focus is on individual skill development, not game play. 80% of the time is spent warm up and skill development while the remaining 20% of the time may be dedicated to organized game play.
  • Locations
    Pakmen Courts, Mississauga
    West Credit Secondary School, Mississauga
    Westside Secondary School, Orangeville